|Jonathan's Boring But Useful Site:|
Improve keyboard skills
|Attaching Files using Outlook Express|
When you are submitting work, the easiest and cheapest way to do it is by sending your Microsoft Word file as an attachment. Here's how:
1. Open up the Outlook Express program
2. Click the "New mail" to create a new email
3. On the toolbar, press the picture of a paper clip with the word "Attach" underneath it, as shown below
4. Now you will see the dialog box shown below (the files and folder names will be different of course - this is my computer you're looking at):
5. Highlight the file by you want to send by clicking it once: - it will turn blue, and the filename will appear in the "File name" box.
7. There'll be a quick flip and and a whizz on your screen, and then you will see an icon representing your file in the line below the subject of your email, as shown below:
8. Now you can fill in all the other bits, like who it's to, a subject line etc.
9. Press Send
|Updated Sunday November 11, 2001 4:29 PM|
© Jonathan Still 2001 You may quote from these pages, but if your selection includes a reference I have made to someone else's work, please make sure that the attribution is clear. By not doing so, you may implicate me in plagiarism.